Ain Shams University
Ain Shams University (ASU) was founded in 1950, by Royal Decree, under the name Ibrahim Pasha's University. It is the third-oldest native public Egyptian university. Its name was changed to Ain Shams in 1952. ASU has eight campuses in greater Cairo. Today, the university includes 14 faculties and two high institutes. It is the home of approximately 187,000 undergraduate students and 13,500 graduate students monitored by approximately 5,945 faculty members, 3,200 teaching assistants, and 26,000 staff. ASU is known for its high-caliber graduates and post-graduates.